This is a 12-month membership
This membership is for individuals only
Welcome to BCDI-Colorado!
NBCDI membership gives you access to resources you need to make a positive impact in the lives of Black children and their families – and it allows us to engage in strengths-based, culturally-relevant education and advocacy.
NBCDI Keeps You Connected
• Villages. Join one of over 20 Villages in communities across the country, with access to a local network of leaders and resources.
• Networking. Become part of a community of thousands of educators, parents and policymakers committed to ensuring that our children are loved, valued, educated and supported.
• Social Media. Join our community of educators, parents, researchers and more as you engage with us online.
NBCDI Builds Your Knowledge and Skills
• Professional Development. Take advantage of dynamic opportunities, including our Annual Conference, to build your skills and expand your knowledge, online and in person.
• Resources. Access culturally-relevant and research-based curricula, resources and information on literacy, health and wellness, family engagement and social-emotional development.
• Advocacy. Become a leader, and participate in national, state and local trainings, events, collaborations and activities in order to ensure that our policymakers are making positive and equitable decisions that support our children, families and communities.
• NBCDI Saves You Money
• Discounts: Receive discounts on NBCDI's Annual Conference registration, all our publications and resources, and more!